Saturday, April 21, 2012

More IVF adventures

This is a picture from my 6th embryo transfer day. Yes... the future is so bright I need to wear shades or rather I forgot my glasses in the car and my lovely husband flat out refused to go to the parking garage to get them for me so I was stuck with my prescription sunglasses the whole time. All of the staff was concerned about me and my need to wear sunglasses and I had to explain over and over again that I was fine but that my normal prescription glasses were in the car and that I prefer to see so I kept those on. I did realize one benefit. It does help cut down on the glare from the alien abduction lights they use in the operating room. I would recommend them for that purpose. I suppose that is all for today. You can add the sunglasses incident to the mismatched sock debacle.

No comments:

Post a Comment