Saturday, April 14, 2012

Clinic Ads

While I was writing my post yesterday an advertisement came on the TV. It was for a local clinic. I don't have much helpful to add only that I was a bit weirded out by the ad (maybe since the doctor's picture was featured prominently after a bunch of typical pictures of chubby happy babies) but in some ways I think it might be good. Now that I've seen billboards, heard radio ads, and now have watched TV ads it kind of goes to show that infertility is coming out of the shadows. It isn't the clandestine affair it once was. Chances are everyone knows more than one couple that has been significantly impacted by infertility. When I started out I didn't even know what a reproductive endocrinologist was and where to find one. It is my hope that anyone going through infertility treatment need not feel alone and need not try to navigate the maze of treatment without an infertility GPS.

No comments:

Post a Comment